Friday, November 14, 2008

Paparazzo Posso

You might remember our trip to Motuihe Island back in June. Not long after that trip, I saw that the Motuihe Trust was running a Photo Competition and I entered a few of the photos I took from that day. Well, it turns out that this photo of ours won the Landscape category. And it was only taken with our small Canon digital.
Apparently we have won a Ricoh digital camera - a funny prize considering we obviously already have a digital camera. But pretty cool to know that a photo I took was selected.

4 comments:

Crazy Joe Davola said...

It'll go well with your watch...

Sam Possenniskie said...

Yip, it'll look great next to it on my wardrobe floor. Quickly becoming my version of the "pool room"...

Stu as "Stu" said...

Sell 'em. Stop thinking too much about "valuations" or "opportunity cost" and just make someones day... and some money.


Congrats by the way.

I'm shagged. Just got back from Wairarapa after 250km on bike. To think we've got to do another 70km - and heaps ore hills. Makes me wanna puke.

Sam Possenniskie said...

If opportunity cost was to mind, I would have sold them on day 1.

Alas, apathy is more to blame.